Get to know MICA's Campus Resources
View a complete list of facilities here available to students: hours, training sessions, contact information, and procedures for access.
Get Your MICA ID!
Submit your digital photo for your MICARD (your student identification card) by ** Thursday, June 7th ** and your card will be ready and waiting for you when you arrive!
Don't be like Grumpy Cat Mona Lisa. Make sure your photo fits the requirements below!
- Using a digital camera, have someone take a color photo of you against a solid background. The picture should be only of yourself from the neck up, or it will not be accepted.
- Since ID cards are fairly small, we need to have as much of your face clearly visible in the picture as possible. Please do not wear sunglasses, hats, or other props for the photo. If photo is exaggerated in any way, it will not be accepted.
- Almost all digital cameras save images in a format called JPG. You should send the photo in this format. Please use the LOW image size setting on your camera. This typically is 640 X 480 pixels.
- Take the picture in PORTRAIT orientation (in other words, in a passport/ vertical orientation). Once you have taken the picture and are satisfied that it is clear and sharp, transfer it to your computer.
You can then send it as an attachment in an email to email@example.com. Please send us:
(1) Your full name, (2) Please specify you are a Graduate student, (3) Where you will be living (i.e., Meyerhoff House or Off-Campus)
Bring your existing MICA ID with you to campus. If you have lost your ID, please contact Campus Safety. You can visit their office in person to request a reissue.
Campus Safety Office
1501 Mount Royal Avenue
Administrative office hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 am- 3:30 pm
Get Your Parking Permit!
To register for a Summer Residential Parking Permit please follow the link here.
See a map of MICA Parking here!
Once you have registered, you can pick up your pass from the Campus Safety office.
Shipping packages to campus?
This summer will be located at Leake Hall. Students living on campus should use their housing address for mail. See below:
120 McMechen Street, LH-Apt# *
Baltimore, MD 21217
* Apartment designation is as follows:
Example: Leake Hall, 511b would be LH-511B
Students living off-campus
The Graduate Office accepts packages as a courtesy to all students. Due to staffing limitations, we are unable to accept student letter mail of any kind. Letter mail delivered to Graduate Studies will be returned to sender.
If you would like to mail supplies prior to your arrival on campus, please address them as indicated below. Packages will be collected and stored in the Graduate Office or the Center for Art Education Library for pickup. If you are sending something very large or heavy, please call ahead and let us know!
Attn: Cristina Gonçalves
c/o (Student Name), (Program)
MICA Graduate Studies
131 W North Ave
Baltimore, MD 21201-5807
Get to Know the MICA Portal
myMICA is where students, faculty and staff can access services and resources that provide self-service for things like student registration, grade reports, class rosters and other information.
Get your Refund Check
Your student bill was emailed to your mica.edu email account. To request a refund check: Email your name and student ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting a refund. It's as simple as that!
Checks are expected to be ready for pickup two weeks after the loan dispersal date in your award letter.