Call for Video/Film Submissions
Submission Deadline: Friday, 11/1/2013
- Up to 7 pieces (2 minute clips).
- The pieces should not exceed 10 minutes in total length.
- Short write up about the pieces (half page or less).
- You can submit the pieces using web links, DropBox, or Google Docs.
CAA Membership & Conference Fee Discount
Scholarship Opportunity: 2013 Canvas Artist Series Contest
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts and Canvas Wines, inspired by a love for fine art, wish to inspire others to share their passion of art and wine with the Canvas Artist Series. Hyatt welcomed art students in the 50 United States and D.C. to submit their artistic interpretation of the varietal characteristics of Canvas Wines: Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot and Pinot Grigio.
One winner for each varietal wine will receive a $5,000 scholarship and may have their artwork featured as a label on a special bottling of Canvas Wines.
Click here for more info and to enter.
Propose to GradEx!
Submission Deadline: Thursday, 11/14/2013
- Show title.
- Images of the work (jpeg, 72dpi, 1200 pixels on the long side)- may include sketches of proposed work.
- Dimensions and medium of the work.
- Any other pertinent images or information that will help the selection committee visualize your plan.
Email proposal to MICAGradEx@gmail.com. Use the show you are applying for as the subject line.
Call for Proposals: Beam Camp
Submit your Beam Project Proposal now!
Keep the following in mind:
- Project should be big and ambitious and result in a unique and spectacular product.
- Project Master should have experience in executing the kind of idea proposed.
- Projects should take advantage of Beam’s outdoor space and rural location, but need not be about camp, children or nature.